Dubai’s major hotels developed by Jumeirah (Jumeirah.com), an award-winning hotel group, are among remarkable landmarks in Dubai. These landmarks include the followings:
- Burj Al Arab, shaped like an Arabian dhow sail looming over coastline, is one of the most luxurious hotel in the world.
- Jumeirah Emirates Towers, a high tech and high luxe hotels that has dedicated hotel floors exclusively for women in part of its hotel floors.
- Madinat Jumeirah, a stylish self-contained resort on a private beach, consists of two boutique hotels, summer houses, advanced spa, shops and other facilities.
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel, built in the shape of massive breaking wave, offers diversion for every age. Beside enjoying cozy rooms and villas, guests will enjoy Club Eight, diving adventures with certified divers and free access to Wild Wadi Water Park.
- Jumeirah Bab Al Shams Desert Resort And Spa Dubai,
a destination hotel within a desert setting, provides visitors with
every imaginable activity possible. This includes incredibly unique
dining in a wide array of settings, full spa services, camel rides, an
authentic “souk”, a water park, Arabian horseback riding, a fitness
center, henna treatments and painting, swimming in an array of pools, a
kid’s club, dancing classes and much more.
- Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre Residence is the epitome of refined living, a luxurious inner city home designed for those accustomed to the finest things in life. Located at Dubai’s most prestigious and well-located address, the World Trade Centre Residence houses a mix of one-two-three and four bedroom residences spreading over 40 floors and two iconic glass towers.