So next time you are in this City of Pleasures and are on a tight budget, think twice about booking the lousy motel on the outskirts of time and check out our tips on how to get cheap hotels in Las Vegas and super savers tips below:
- Timing is everything. Avoid busiest times of the year: holidays, spring and summer vacations, and large vacations.
- If you can, before you decide on a hotel, ask about pricing on “extras”: extra beds, cribs, rollaways and extra occupants and about any extra charges for local phone calls, cable TV, and Internet connections.
- Compare all factors before making your final decision.
- Ask your hotel for free funbooks, which often include two for one dinners and shows and discounted drinks.
- Ask for everyone about discounts, special offers, freebies, comps. These are available at most Las Vegas hotels and casinos, but you need to ask for them.
- Join the MGM Mirage Players Club and or “The One Club” to accrue credits for comped food, beverages and rooms.
- Buy your own water and drinks at outside discount stores. Bring along a small ice cooler to keep your water and drinks cold and a hot pot to brew coffee or tea. This could save you $10 or more a day in refrigerator rental fees.
- Use the free monorail system that goes between the hotels and casinos and the free public bus system. Ask for a schedule at your hotel or casino.
- If you rent a car, ask your hotel and the casinos about free parking. Most hotels and casino’s offer free parking as a perk if you ask, because they want to give you a good reason to stay.
- At last but not least, it is time to search for cheap Las Vegas hotel deals online. The best thing about Vegas is the options galore. No matter where you want it, right on the strip or perhaps a little out of the way, you will for sure be able to locate Las Vegas hotels cheap in the Internet. Have you checked out our hotel search engine for Las Vegas Hotels yet ? The best thing of our hotel search engine, you can compare offered rates of multiple travel sites (over 30 travel sites including Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, RatesToGo etc.).
First of all, sort the cheapest hotel rates by sort by price the list as below picture.
The next step is selecting picking your hotel and then your desired dates to start compare rates.
For example, I picked Circus Circus Hotel Las Vegas that offered the lowest rate of $19 within 48 hours when I did this search. After you fill in the rates and availability boxes (check-in and check-out date) and click “Get Rates” button, the following page will appear:
So, you can compare rates offered by HotelClub, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, GTAhotels , etc in one page. If you click RoomTypes folder, you can compare more based on room type.
- After all, the major factor in acquiring Las Vegas hotels cheap and other great lodgings is being early. If you’re on top of things, you should definitely be able to locate some fabulous deals and packages. For me, I basically get online and do a search for hotels in the destination area. This is a great way where you can then compare every website’s offers in one page only. In addition you can avoid getting duped. What’s more when you book ahead of time, you can also beat the rush and save some money.
Article continues below